I HELP PEOPLE FEEL BETTER LIVING IN THEIR BODIES!! I’d love to help you!
If you or someone you know suffers from any of the following conditions, I have tools that may help you find the solutions to your troubles.
Do any of these ailments sound familiar?
- Headaches . . . especially when you first wake up in the morning?
- Migraines . . . on the right side?
- Breast tenderness . . . especially on the right or when you are on your cycle?
- Irritability . . . not because you’re angry but because you are not feeling well?
- Sluggishness or feeling fatigued . . . just don’t seem to have any oomph?
- Feeling stuck
- Achy and pain in cold weather . . . especially where you have had an old injury.
- Joint pain and stiffness . . . do your joints feel creaky? A hot searing pain perhaps?
- Fibromyalgia . . . sometimes it feels like no one can touch you because it would be too painful?
- Arthritis, bursitis and other inflammatory conditions that feel hot or stinging.
- Sudden, hot joint pain . . . often after dental work or “just out of nowhere”?
- Constipation . . . or even if you move your bowels, it never quite feels complete?
- Weight gain . . . no matter how much you exercise or restrict your diet, you still seem to gain?
- Cellulite or thick/dense skin.
- Swelling from a recent or past surgery . . . . surgery area may still be tender and puffy even after a year or more?
- Hard or dense scar tissue after an injury or surgery . . . tissue feels dead, numb or like plastic?
- Tightness or pain under your right shoulder blade . . . feels like you have a knot there?
- Tightness or pain under your left shoulder blade . . . feels like you have a knot there? (Different reason than under your right shoulder blade!!
- Joint pain after a dental procedure . . . feels hot and very painful or possibly a cyst developed?
- Cysts . . . diagnosed as benign, but very tender and the area above the cyst seems to ache?
- Neck, jaw or shoulder pain . . . especially after a dental procedure
- TMJ pain . . . or jaw tenderness that also includes tight sore neck muscles?
- Dull or very pale skin.
-Psoriasis, eczema, rashes and other skin issues . . . are you using steroid creams? Have you been told that no one knows for certain - what causes your skin condition? Does it itch and burn no matter what you put on it?
- Muscle cramping.
- Extremely thin.
- Tinnitus . . . . constant ringing that has gone on for years possibly?
- Menier’s Disease . . . do you experience vertigo or dizziness? Maybe ringing in the ear?
- Bloating or gas . . . maybe you know it’s something you’re eating, but can’t figure out which food it is?
- Painful feet . . . feels like you’re walking on ice picks, they just seem to burn or maybe have that deep ache.
- Chemical sensitivity
- Low back pain and stiffness . . . especially when you first wake up?
- Insomnia . . . your throat and your belly won’t relax and let you rest?
I do not diagnose or treat any of the conditions above. I do not sell products. What I do provide are wellness tools that include a variety of massage therapy techniques, manual lymphatic work, bio electric lymphatic therapy, colonic therapy, energetic tools, energetic consultations and education that help resolve the symptom(s) and the problems seem to magically go away! We, as a culture, do not take the time to cultivate and care for our wellness. If you spend more time taking care of your car than you do taking care of your body, it may be time to rethink your priorities.
I have practiced the healing arts since 1993 and use a variety of modalities that can help with the ailments listed above . . . and many more.
- I am licensed by the State of Idaho as a Massage Therapist and have been practicing as a professional massage therapist since 1993.
- I am a Colon Hydrotherapist, nationally certified by the National Board for Colon Hydrotherapy and certified at the Advanced Level by - the International Association of Colon Hydrotherapists (I-ACT).
- I have been practicing Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage since 1993.
- I am a certified Bio Electric Lymphatic Therapist. The technology used in this modality is revolutionary. It engages a vibration - -technology commonly referred to as Quantum Physics to help the body rid its cells of waste.
- I use a variety of energy modalities, including Touch for Health, Contact Reflex Analysis and BodyTalk ACCESS.
- I am a Master Level Reiki practitioner.
- I practice an ear unwinding technique that has provided relief for clients who experience chronic headaches or tinnitus. This helps by unwinding fascia and opening lymphatic drainage.
- I offer Energetic Food Consultations to help determine how the food we ingest is resonating with our tissues. Doing the work with -colonics has afforded me the opportunity to learn the energetics of food and how food resonance can irritate or help heal the gut.
I would be honored to help provide you with the tools you need to help your body function at its intended best!! Please give me a call. I am excited to offer help . . . and HOPE!
Glenda F. Bell
The information on this site is not intended to treat, diagnose, prescribe, cure or prevent any disease. This is for information use only. You are encouraged to consult with your health care practitioner before beginning any therapy.